Sunday, July 13, 2014

Bible Verse of the Week: Isaiah 41:10

This week I am starting a weekly reflection on a Bible verse. For the next six weeks, I will be using verses that center around the idea of protection. No real reason, it's just where I'm starting. You can think of it as a mini Bible study.

 
This weeks verse is Isaiah 41:10. I will post the verse each Sunday here at Soul Musings and on the Soul Musing's page at Facebook. I want to try posting a question or a thought about the verse each day but that will most likely occur on the Facebook page not here on the blog. I want to give others the opportunity to join in, answer the question, accept the challenge or give their own thoughts about the verse/theme. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Soul Care 2020

I think 2020 will be a great year for another round of Soul Care. Well, technically we should be doing that all the time but lets put a spec...