Tuesday, April 25, 2017

May Soul Care

So in April I started reading the Book of Acts and I'm about two weeks behind schedule. No problem...I'll finish it up in the coming days but I want to allow myself time for reading so I am going to take a different approach for May. I will do 31 Days of Soul Care. Here's a sneak peek at the beginning of the month in my Faith Planner. It's not finished yet.


I'd like to invite you along for the May Soul Care event. I'll create it as an event over on Facebook and I'd love for you to join in. Obviously our ideas won't all be the same and you don't have to do one a day...you can do one or two a week! The goal is to select some things that make your soul "sing" or perhaps try some new things that you aren't quite sure about!  Expand your spiritual self through these ideas and find joy in life!

I'm currently working on a list of ideas, short simple things or longer projects...anything goes....I'd love for you to share ideas here or over on the Facebook page.


Here are some of my ideas so far....all subject to change once I start putting them on the calendar...

1. Spend some time one day listening and singing along to some favorite songs. Who knows I might even dance along!

2. Paint a picture on canvas. (or in an art journal)

3. Go somewhere in nature. Quiet and alone. Spend 30 minutes just reflecting on the beauty.

4. Take a bubble bath

5. Write some favorite quotes in my common place book

6. Go to a new place

7. Do something unexpected and nice for a friend.

8. Play in the water


Hugs! I hope you will join me for May Soul Care and share your soul inspiring ideas.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Soul Care 2020

I think 2020 will be a great year for another round of Soul Care. Well, technically we should be doing that all the time but lets put a spec...