Sunday, January 15, 2017

Psalm 30


Psalm 30 reminds me that no matter how tough times are, anxiety, grief, loss the dawn always comes. God sends His joy to you and you start to feel stronger, more faith centered and capable of overcoming the darkness.

"You turned my wailing into dancing." Psalm 30: 11


When I become overwhelmed with the worries of this world I am going to look for ways to turn all of those negative emotions into DANCING.

God is always there on the fringe of our life, watching over us, ready to step in at a moment's notice. He shouldn't be on the fringe, we should draw him more fully into our lives.

Hugs to each of you and may you let God into your life to turn your sadness into dancing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Soul Care 2020

I think 2020 will be a great year for another round of Soul Care. Well, technically we should be doing that all the time but lets put a spec...