Monday, January 9, 2017

2017: Conversations, Listening, and Finding Joy

My previous post talked about the two different creative avenues I will use this year to explore God's Word. I've used a designated planner format the last two years and started to feel like I wanted a change. Now just NINE days into January and I'm missing the orderly-ness of the planner version. I liked having a weekly focus and I liked how it kept me on track (sort of). So I decided to set up a mini planner/journal that I hope will fulfill the need for order and "planning".


This is a little planner I already had, so I am repurposing it for this years Faith Journal. I won't be doing the art part of my "faith art journaling" in it but I will use it to guide my weeks and my studies. I think I will set it up just one month at a time until I can find a format I like. I feel like God is nudging me a bit to move forward in my spiritual growth and I hope to discover what it is that He is leading me to.
I wanted to share with you a great site I discovered recently and I plan on using some of the topic Bible reading plans in 2017.   The site is rachelwojo.com and she has some pretty awesome reading plans.

Here's the plan for January. She has some great books and workbooks to go along with her studies also. You simply must check out her site.

Hugs everyone. I'll try to set up my planner/journal and have it ready to share in a later post!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Soul Care 2020

I think 2020 will be a great year for another round of Soul Care. Well, technically we should be doing that all the time but lets put a spec...