Monday, April 6, 2015

Paths: Week One Prayer Week

 
Week One focuses on prayers and while I certainly don't want to tell you what to pray about, I do want to share my ideas and what I will be focusing on. Perhaps this will be a springboard for your own conversations with God.
 
I am starting off the week praying about the month ahead. How might I use my time in ways that God directs. Am I becoming too consumed with my own personal interests to seek God regularly...to check in with him so to speak. Am I just rambling on and on without thinking about where God might be directing me? The key to this however is not to OVER THINK....one can just go in circles doing that and it is not what God intends.
 
Next. of course I will be asking God to help my feet find the right path, by opening and closing doors. Yes closing doors that are not right for me or distract from God's purpose for me.
 
I will spend time this week praying for family and friends that God will lead them on the paths that are right for them during this time of their lives. That he will walk along those paths with them and guide them.
 
I will pray about my spiritual path and what I should be seeking and the direction I should take in better understanding my own personal relationship with God.  To me my spiritual path should be my top priority but I believe many times it is not.
 
 
Hugs to each of you during this week of prayer. May you seek God's direction and may your lives be enriched by doing so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Soul Care 2020

I think 2020 will be a great year for another round of Soul Care. Well, technically we should be doing that all the time but lets put a spec...