Sunday, December 28, 2014

Here is Where My Story Begins



I've been thinking a lot lately about Soul Care 2015, whether I will be able to "keep up" with my plans to grow spiritually and blog and share ideas with others. To hopefully inspire others to take the first step on a new journey. I'm plotting out the course for January. Please do not feel you are "behind" if you haven't thought much about it. There is no way to be behind in building your relationship with God. It is what it is and your spiritual path is right there before you. I just needed to plan a bit because otherwise how can I blog and post and be ready?  I have to be just a little prepared!

I've been thinking about those half weeks that sometimes fall at the beginning or end of a month and I decided we would just use them as bonus days! Glorious time to regroup, to plan, to rejoice in our journey of soul care.

As you can see from my calendar page week one is prayer, week two is bible verse (I've already picked mine but that week I will post several you can chose from or chose your own personal favorite!) week three is silence and solitude (more details that week) and week four is the express it week.

January is Beginnings and as life unfolds there are always plenty of beginnings to pray about. Some are positive like starting a new job, getting married, having a baby or even beginning to move toward a healthy living lifestyle. Soul Care is a beginning. Then there are beginnings that are more difficult like learning to live without a loved one or readjusting after a divorce. You might pick one beginning to focus on or perhaps you will include several in your focus.

This is going to be an interesting journey. I wonder what we will discover along the way?  Here is where my story begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Soul Care 2020

I think 2020 will be a great year for another round of Soul Care. Well, technically we should be doing that all the time but lets put a spec...