Sunday, December 21, 2014

Art Journaling Your Faith

I wanted to share some of the fabulous ideas out there for art journaling your faith or for a spiritual art journal. This might be something you choose to use doing the Express week if you are joining us for Soul Care 2015.  I have been keeping a spiritual art journal for quite some time although I don't get to work in it as much as I'd like!


This one is at Lindy.

 
This one is from Shanna Noel and she is using an actually note taking Bible and using the notes part of the page to art journal.

 
Details on this page: HERE
 
Don't be intimidated and think you can't use an art journal as your Express week project because you aren't artsy....neither am I. My pages are much simpler but that's ok. The faith journal is about expressing yourself and deepening your relationship with God through the process.
 
Hugs to each of you. Enjoy your Christmas and we will move forward in 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Soul Care 2020

I think 2020 will be a great year for another round of Soul Care. Well, technically we should be doing that all the time but lets put a spec...