Sunday, May 4, 2014

Catch me, Lord



Catch me Lord.
 
 I stumble
 
 Doubts splash
 
 I tremble with uncertainty
 
Catch me Lord
 
Make me whole
 
Support my fearful efforts
 
Transform me
 
Get me out of the boat.
 
 
The Lord has been busy in my life this past week. I don't know if you remember but I added a page to my prayer journal that included a section called Answers to Prayers/Hand of God in My Life. My idea was to start noticing God in my life whether in answer to my prayers or just His gentle guidance.  That's not to say He is going to answer every prayer but simply to notice when He seems at work,
 
Sometimes we ask and then we get so busy we forget that we even put in that prayer request. Sometimes things improve and rather than giving the glory to God we simply breath a sigh of relief that things are better and we go about our merry way.
 
There has been much on my mind of late and I can say that I know God has had his hand in my life. Several things I have been concerned about have either improved or resolved themselves! Thank you God. I used to lecture myself about praying about "small things" and reserved the need for prayer for those crisis situations. Not any more, if it's in my heart and mind God already knows it so why not take advantage of his great strength and support.
 
Hugs! Don't let doubt, fear, or uncertainty keep you anchored to the boat. Give God access and let him transform your life!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Soul Care 2020

I think 2020 will be a great year for another round of Soul Care. Well, technically we should be doing that all the time but lets put a spec...