Saturday, April 12, 2014

Seeds, Words, and Other Thoughts

This is the little art journal page.

So I decided to play in my little soul musings art journal tonight. Inspired by last nights Painting with a Twist class...I decided to try making a dandelion again. I didn't do the lovely yellow, orange and red background that looks like the sun but that's ok.  I went to look for a bible verse to go with it. That's the way this art journal goes...I either do a picture then find something about "faith" to go with it OR I see something about God, faith etc and then create a page to go with it. Either way....it works!

This is the painting from Painting with a Twist class.
 
Shall we be like dandelions and spread the seeds? The word of God we can scatter across the landscape of our life and allow it to flourish and take root.
 
Just a short post tonight because I was being creative and wanted to share it with you! 
 
Hugs and may you be dandelions this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Soul Care 2020

I think 2020 will be a great year for another round of Soul Care. Well, technically we should be doing that all the time but lets put a spec...