Monday, March 24, 2014

Investigating Jesus

 
I found this image online and it caused me to start musing about a series (or at least a label) here at Soul Musings called Investigating Jesus.  I like it, it's catchy and it plays on the idea of learning as much as possible about the person that God sent to earth to redeem mankind.
 
I've already written a couple of posts about Jesus and my thoughts about the nature of him and his teachings. Would You Recognize Jesus talks about finding Jesus here on earth in other people and letting others "see" him in us. Erasing the Lines talks about Jesus being a line crosser, Going against the earthly lines that are often drawn by humans.
 
 I'm not exactly sure what direction this will head, such is the nature of soul musings. The idea is there brewing in my mind and I am sure when the time is right God will give me a nudge in the right direction and I will have the ideas I need for my Investigating Jesus series. Interesting that it should come to me so close to Easter. I can't wait to see what I will find in my "investigation".
 
 
Hugs to all of you. I would love to hear any ideas for "investigating" that I might explore. A certain bible verse or story of Jesus that you think I might enjoy reflecting on would be most welcome.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Soul Care 2020

I think 2020 will be a great year for another round of Soul Care. Well, technically we should be doing that all the time but lets put a spec...