Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Angels, Questions, and Strength



"For He will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways."
Psalms 91:11

Today's one of those days where I need to remind myself of the angels. Where I need to feel the reassuring presence of God.

 
Lord,
 
Be with me
 
As I  question the deeds of this world
 
Lord,
 
Wrap your loving arms around me and others that need your calming embrace.
 
Give me strength and the courage to be your hands and feet.
 
 
 
 
"But if we are the body
Why aren't His arms reaching?
Why aren't His hands healing?
Why aren't His words teaching?
And if we are the body
Why aren't His feet going?
Why is His love not showing them there is a way?
There is a way"
 
Lyrics "If We are the Body" Casting Crowns

Hugs to all of you and may an angel watch over you each day!



   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Soul Care 2020

I think 2020 will be a great year for another round of Soul Care. Well, technically we should be doing that all the time but lets put a spec...